Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2019     Views: 15

There are many articles that you will find records, in our database, that we do not have full text access because we do not subscribe to those particular journals.

You can always request any article, without full text availability, through Interlibrary Loan ILL. The request can be made either by clicking on "Check for Full Text" and then selecting the Request Item via Interlibrary Loan hyperlink on the next page, or by logging in to your Interlibrary Loan account and create a new request. Be sure to include as much information as possible, and be sure it is accurate.

Please refer to the Interlibrary Loan ILL Libguide for more information about placing an ILL. Go to our Library Website and select the Interlibrary Loan ILL link under the Patron Services tab.