Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: Feb 28, 2019     Views: 31

If you are unable to access the full text of an article, it means that library does not have access to it. However any time you are unable to find full-text materials, you can submit an Interlibrary Loan ILL request. 

You will need to log into your ILL account through our Interlibrary Loan service. You will then be able to submit requests; make sure you input as much information as possible about the item.

Articles will be delivered electronically through your ILL account. Select the 'Electronically Received Articles' hyperlink on the left hand side to retrieve the article.