Answered By: Library Staff Last Updated: May 29, 2015 Views: 33
DigitalCollections@SIT is World Learning’s digital repository which is built and maintained by the library. Digital Collections contains student research, institutional research, and individual faculty research. Below is more information on the collections.
SIT Graduate Institute
· Capstone Collection – papers written by students in the PIM department.
· IPP Collection – papers written by students in the Summer MAT program. This collection is open to anyone
· TDEL Training Projects Collection – papers written by students in Ryland White’s TDEL class.
· Sandanona Conference - presentations from the MAT program’s annual conference.
· International Education Conference – presentations from the IE program’s annual conference
SIT Study Abroad
· African Diaspora Project – Papers written by Study Abroad students about the African Diaspora. This collection is open to anyone.
· ISP Collection - Research papers written by students on the Study Abroad programs. The 3 best papers from each program every semester are in here
· ISP Collection by Program – Identical to the ISP Collection but categorizes the papers by the name of the program. This collection is open to anyone.
· Post-Baccalaureate Collection – Papers written by Study Abroad Post-Baccalaureate program students. This collection is open to anyone.
This showcases faculty and staff research. Some of the sites include links to full-text works, others do not. These pages are open to anyone.