Answered By: Library Staff Last Updated: May 27, 2015 Views: 88
Answered By: Library Staff
Last Updated: May 27, 2015 Views: 88
If you are located within the United States or Canada, we can mail items from our main collection.
To request items from the Donald B. Watt Library
- Search the Library Catalog to find books you are interested in borrowing.
- To request an item, please email us at email@example.com:
- If you are located within the United States or Canada, we can mail items from our main collection. Items will be checked out to your account and you will be responsible for mailing them back to the library. Please note that we can not send non-circulating items such as reference books or full issues of journals. In your email, include your mailing address and the title(s) of the book(s) you want.
- If you are located elsewhere in the world and you need a part of a book, we can scan and email up to 2 chapters of a book. In your email, let us know that you are overseas and which chapters you'd like OR that you would like to see the Table of Contents to choose chapters. Due to copyright limitations, entire books cannot be copied but this service is useful for getting a key chapter or chapters necessary for your work.
- Items can be renewed online through the catalog on the patron login page Enter your library barcode and last name to access your account.